National Code of Ethics Day: June 27
National Ethics Day is Thursday, June 27 and NWIA has outstanding opportunity for our members to complete your NAR Code of Ethics requirement during this live-streamed session with the one-and-only Leigh Brown. Just $25 for the class OR $20 if you allow us to donate your payment to RPAC. 4 hours CE credit, what a deal!
All members are required to complete Code of Ethics Training every two years, per NAR rules. This is an easy and fun way to check that item off your to-do list. Plus you earn 4 hours of mandatory or elective CE credit. Boom!
Important Sign Up Instructions
- Visit the board website.
- Click Payment Portal in the upper right corner of this page.
- Enter your first and last name into the “Invoice number” area. If you don’t do this, we won’t know who paid!??
- Enter COE Class in Dues/Class/Other area.
- Enter your payment amount, either $25 or $20. If you choose to pay $20, you’re giving us permission to donate the payment to RPAC in your name.
- Come to class and learn from Leigh on June 27.
Lunch will NOT be provided, but feel free to bring your own. Be sure to post on social media so your clients know you are attending classes to further your education. This is a great opportunity to point out the difference between a real estate licensee and a REALTOR! Use #NationalEthicsDay in your posts.