Update SentriLock App to Version 5.31.0
NWIA has recently been notified that SentriLock has a new update which is requiring all outdated versions of the mobile app be updated to the latest version. If not already updated, the SentriKey Real Estate™ App is now forcing all users to update to the current version as of March 13, 2023. Agents should check the functionality of their app, and run an update if necessary. The app will not function until it is updated.
App update steps are as follows:
For Android Users:
• Open the Google Play Store app.
• At the top right, tap the profile icon.
• Tap Settings > Network Preferences > Auto-update apps.
• Select an option: Over any network to update apps using either Wi-Fi or mobile data. Over Wi-Fi only to update apps only when connected to Wi-Fi.
For iPhone Users:
• Tap your profile.
• Perform a swipe-down gesture to initiate a scan for the latest app updates.
• Tap the Update button next to an app to update it. Or tap Update All to apply all available app updates.
Agents who cannot complete the update and need to access properties will need to request a one day code from the listing agent, or contact SentriKey via the phone icon in the app and request assistance from lockbox customer support. Lockbox support can also be reached at (513) 756-2407.
If you have any questions, reach out to the NWIA board office.