January 2018: Important Reminders For A HUGE Month
January is almost here, and it will be a big month around NWIA as we start the year off with our big move to the new Paragon MLS system!
Keep the following dates in mind as we get back to normal life after the New Year’s Holiday.
- January 1 & 2: The board office is closed for the holiday.
- January 3: The board office resumes normal hours, 8 to 4:30, with our smiling faces here to assist you.
- January 5: Last day to pay your 2018 membership dues without incurring a significant late fee. Visit nar.realtor and click ‘pay dues’ in the upper right to get this done.
- January 12: Listing entry into InnoVia will end
- January 13 & 14: There will be no data entry into either the InnoVia or Paragon systems. It will be search mode only that whole weekend.
- Mid-morning on January 15: We will go fully live with the Paragon system and InnoVia will cease to exist.
We have a big month of happenings coming up, there is no doubt about that. We encourage you to check our Facebook page and monitor your email inbox for the latest news and developments. Go NWIA!