Many of us are working hard to make the most of our time during the current crisis. Working now to equip yourself with new skills that will benefit you in the future is a great way to invest your time. Consider these options for distance learning when you find yourself with some time on your hands.
NAR’s Right Tools, Right Now: NAR has relaunched this program in support of members at this critical time. It makes new and existing NAR products available for free, or at significant discounts. There are webinars, education courses, digital tools and more.
Realtors Property Resource (RPR): With a large online learning library and a powerful tool just for REALTORS, investing in a little RPR learning is a valuable way to use this downtime to up your game. RPR is a benefit that’s included in your NAR membership. It gives REALTORS® access to data, tools and reports that can help you wow your clients and close more deals. They are providing all types of ways for you to get started:
- Live Webinars: Sign up to participate in an RPR live education class
- Watch Now Webinars: Recorded webinars that you can watch and control at your own pace
- Video Tutorials: This introductory learning series includes 13 courses, each lasting less than 10 minutes. Each course has a printer-friendly handout, too
- Quick Start Guides: Brief, one to two page “cheat sheets” that show you how, step-by-step, to complete specific tasks within RPR
- eBooks: Downloadable, PDFs that show you, with plenty of detail, how to use RPR to conduct real estate business, such direct mail and geographic farming
- RPR Blog: Get news, tips, tricks, how-to’s, product announcements and more via our blog entries and articles
Commitment To Excellence (C2EX): This is a great time to work toward completion of your C2EX endorsement! There is no better way to show clients you are committed to the highest levels of professionalism in the industry than by achieving your C2EX. This learning is FREE to all REALTOR members, and you can start and stop modules as time allows.
Online learning with the Iowa Association of REALTORS: IAR offers a number of online classes through the ReSmarts platform. If you need to catch up on a few CE credits, this is a great resource to use right now. Most classes are a very nominal fee and CE credit is available. IAR is working to add more remote learning opportunities in the coming days, watch for more details.